• Yamauchi M, Shimizu K, Rahman M, Ishikawa H, Takase H, Ugawa S, Okada A, Inoshima Y. Efficient method for isolation of exosomes from raw bovine milk. Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm., 2018. https://doi.org/10.1080/03639045.2018.1539743.
• Kabir MH, Rahman MM, Hasan MR, Das D, Shahariar MS, Das S, Khatun MS, Sarder MJU. Improvement of Conception Rate in Cows through Assessment of Semen used for Artificial Insemination Program at Government and Private Sector. IJVS., 2018; 4 (1):1-5.
• Kabir MH, Rahman MM, Parvaj MM, Ahmed ABMT, Shahariar MS, Hasan MM, Sajal MOR, Rahman MM, Hossain MK. Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Parasitic Infestation of Calf at Sylhet Government Dairy Farm (SGDF), Bangladesh. AJRAVS., 2018. 1(2): 1-7.
• Hasan MR, Islam S, Das R, Talha MH, Adnan MR, Rahman MU, Haque ME, Rahman MM, MMR Howlader. Effects of Feed Additives on Productive and Reproductive Performance of Khaki Campbell Duck in Kuliarchor Upazilla, Kishoreganj District,Bangladesh. AJAAR., 2017; 4(1): 1-8.
• Islam T, Uddin F, Hossain MA, Rana MS, Rahman MU, Roy AK, Rahman MM. Prevalence of Gastro-intestinal Protozoan Infestation of Pigeon at Sylhet District in Bangladesh. J. Wildlife Res., 2017; 5 (2): 24-27.
• Rahman M, Rashid H, Ahmed T, Kader MA, Riaz MA, Rony MH, Hossain A. Epidemiological Investigation of Gastro-intestinal Parasitic Infestation of Swamp Buffalo at Sylhet District. Asian J. Anim Sci., 2017; 11 (4): 77-82.
• Islam T, Ahmad SU, Rahman MU, Hossain A, Adnan MR, Ahmad M, Talha MH, Rahman M. Prevalence of Gastro-intestinal Parasitic Infestation of Pegion at Sylhet District in Bangladesh. Asian J. Anim. Sci., 2017; 11 (4): 189-193.
• Momu JM, Adnan MR, Talha MH, Rahman MU, Ahmad M, Khasnobish A, Sabur MA, Rahman MA, Hossain MA. Prevalence of mastitis in dairy cows in selected areas of Sylhet district, Bangladesh. J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. Sec, 2018; 8 (2): 067-075. (Corresponding author)
• Ahmed S, Hasan MR, Hossain MA, Uddin F, Rashid H, Talha MH, Rahman MM. Clinical Prevalence and Influencing Factors Analysis for the Occurrence of Peste Des Petits Ruminants (PPR) Disease of Goat at Sylhet Region, Bangladesh. Veterinary Clinical Science, 2017; 05 (01): 01-05.
• Uddin F, Hossain MA, Das R, Rahman MM, Ahmad SU, Akanda MR, Islam MS. Evaluation of toxic effects of datura leaves (Datura stramonium) in rat. IJAER., 2017; 3 (4): 3486-3495.
• Paul A, Baishnab PC, Kobir H, Akhter S, Chowdhury TJ, Jha B, Rahman MM. Status of internal parasitism of cattle at Sylhet Government Dairy Farm, Bangladesh. iJNS.2016; 6(2):79-82.
• Datta R, Islam MM, Rahman MM, Islam MT, Hasan MK.Prevalence of foot and mouth disease (FMD) in cattle at matiranga upazilla in Khagrachhari district in Bangladesh. JCBPS. 2015; 5(2): 1720-1725.
• Rahman MM, Islam MR, Elahi ATMM, Islam MT and Datta R. Comparative Efficacy of Newcastle Disease Live Vaccines in Pigeon Through Intra-Ocular Route Determined By HI Test. International Journal of Current Life Sciences, 2015; 5 (2):205-208.
• Rahman MM, Islam MR, Hossain MK, Biswas D, Rashid MH. Prevalence of Helminth infestation of Goats relative to Season, Host, Sex, Age and Breed in Chittagong District. BLJ. 2014; 1: 39-42.
• Islam MT, Hossain MK, Elahi ATMM, Purkayastha M and Rahman MM. Isolation and identification of common fungal spp. from commercial broiler feeds available in market of Sylhet District, Bangladesh. iJNS. 2014; 4(2): 38- 41.
• Yeasmin N, Hossain MK, Roy AC, Islam MR, Islam S, Rahman MM, Alam MS. Factors Affecting Calf Mortality in Small Scale Dairy Farms at Biswanath Upazilla of Sylhet.BLJ. 2014; 1:34-38.
• Rashid MH, Luo H, Akhter J, Islam MT, Islam MR, Rahman MM, Cao Y, Xue C. Protection Effect of VAXXITEK HVT + IBD Vaccine against Infectious Bursal Disease in Broiler Chickens. Progress. Agric.2013; 24 (1&2): 69-78.
Awards and Scholarships:
Prime Minister Gold Medal Award-2013 (SAU, Undergraduate)
Chancellor Gold Medal Award-2014 (MS)
Conference contributions (Oral Presentations):
Veterinary Special Lecture I, Gifu University (2018.08.27)
Conference contributions (Poster Presentations):
Veterinary Special Lecture I, Gifu University (2018.08.27-2018.08.30)
The 10th Joint Symposium of Veterinary Research in East Asia, Gifu University (Will held 2019.02.18-2019.02.20)
International Society of Extracellular Vesicle, ISEV2019 (will held 2019.04.24-2019.04.27)