Mohammad Samiul Ahsan Talucder, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Agriculture
B.Sc.Ag.(Hons.); M.S. in Agroforestry (BAU)
|Mohammad Samiul Ahsan Talucder|
|Subject Taught :
||Principle of Agroforestry, Management of Environment, Plant Biodiversity & Conservation
|Research interest :
||Agroforestry & Environment, Global Warming Issue, Agricultural & Forest meteorology.
||Life member of Agroforestry Society of Bangladesh, Fruit Science Society of Bangladesh, Seed Science Society of Bangladesh.
|Completed projects :
||Development of Different Agroforestry Models through Establishing Germplasm Centre of Medicinal Plant on Denuded & Eroded Hills of SAU Campus.
Thesis and Publications :
(a) Publications :
- i) Talucder, M.S.A., Hossain, M.A., Howlader, M.H.K., Sikdar, M.M.H. and Islam, M.M. 2007. Performance of countrybean grown under diferent Levels of manures and fertilizers.Bangladesh J. Prog. Sci. & Tech. 5(2): 349-352.
- ii) Hossain, M.A.,Talucder, M.S.A., Rabbani, M.G.F. and Faruk, M.G. 2007. Performance of neem under unmanaged and managed soil condition. Bangladesh J. Crop sci. 18(2):415-422.
- iii) Rabbani, M.G.F., Talucder, M.S.A., Hossain, M.A., Faruk, M.G. and Rahman, M.M. 2007. Suitable land condition and planting time for establishment of Garuga pinnata cuttings. Bangladesh J. Crop sci.18(2):409-414.
- iv) Talucder, M.S.A., Rabbani, M.G.F., Hossain, M.A., Howlader, M.H.K. and Faruk, M.G. 2007. Bud and leaf devlopment of Garuga pinnata cuttings under diferent planting time and land condition. Bangladesh J. Prog. Sci. & Tech. 5(2): 345-348.
- v) Hossain, M.A., Hasan, M.M., Talucder, M.S.A., Rahman, M.S., Ahmed, I., Ahmed, R. and Islam, M.S. 2007. Multistoried production and management systems of MPTS and herbaceous species under RAMPT models of roadside agroforestry. Abst. BAU Res. Prog. 18:42.
- vi) Faruk, M.G., Talucder, M.S.A., Rabbani, M.G.F., Chowdhury, M.A.K. and Hossain, M.A. 2008. Performance of sunflower in neem based road side agroforestry system. J. Agrofor. Environ.2 (1): 193-196.
- vii) Hossain, M.A., Hassan, M.M., Talucder, M.S.A., Rahman, M.S., Ahmed, I., Ahmed, R., Islam, M.S. and Islam, M.T. Integrated Management of Multistrata Production Systems Under newly Established RAMPT Models of Roadside and Slopeland Agroforestry. In Gold, M.A. and M.M. Hall, eds. Agroforestry Comes of Age: Putting Science into Practice. Proceedings, 11th North American Agroforestry Conference, Columbia, Mo., May 31-June 3, 2009.